We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Click here to download free eBook PDF & test
-Course Name: Strategies to Improve Cardiac Arrest Survival
-Approved for 12 contact hours by AARC
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
Test & free eBook: $59.88 (i.e $4.99 per CEU, 37% off)
12 AARC CRCE: Strategies to Improve Cardiac Arrest Survival Try&Buy, $4.99/CEU
This takece.com respiratory continuing education course explains how to improve cardiac arrest survival. This CE course also covers differences between cardiac arrest and heart attack; the types and characteristics of primary cardiac arrest arrhythmias, the cardiac arrest chain of survival, out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and in-hospital cardiac arrest. Use of MRI and cardiac CT to detect specific structural disorders that are known risk factors for cardiac arrest; Use of X-rays and Ultrasound as diagnostic tools. Furthermore, it includes emergency medical services response to cardiac arrest and implementing patient and family centered care.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This course has been approved for 12 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063