-Course Name: Lessons Learned from Past Pandemics: Preparing for Future
-Approved for 6 contact hours by AARC
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
Test & free eBook: $29.94 (i.e $4.99 per CEU)
06 AARC CRCE: Lessons Learned from Past Pandemics Preparing for Future $4.99/CEU
This takece.com course reviews the pandemic history of 1918 Spanish Influenza, 2009 H1N1 pandemic (Swine Flu), Ebola, H5N1 Hong Kong outbreak, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and SARS. It provides strategies and framework for global coordination, public education, improving healthcare capabilities, vaccination development and other priority issues. It provides a road map to deal with future outbreaks.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This course has been approved for 6 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063