Respiratory CEU bundle Info:
-This bundle provides 20 CEU at a huge discount. See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
-Course 1: Public Health Ethics
-Course 2: Patient Safety Guide
-Course 3: Lessons Learned from Past Pandemics Preparing for Future
-Courses approved by AARC
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
Test & free eBook: $89.8 (orig price $129.7, 31% discount)
20 AARC CRCE: Public Health Ethics, Patient Safety & Pandemics, 31% discount
Course 1: Public Health Ethics
CEU offered: 6
This takece.com course offers a case based study of public health ethics. It covers ethical framework, 3 step approach to ethical decision making and case studies. Case studies include resource allocation, disease prevention and control, health promotion, environmental and occupational health, and vulnerability of marginalized populations
Course 2: Patient Safety Guide
CEU offered: 8
This takece.com course covers patient safety relevant to health care. It also explains the importance and tools for effective patient communication, infection prevention & control. Furthermore the course also covers human factors, accountability, being an effective team player and learning from errors to prevent harm.
CEU offered: 6
This takece.com course reviews the pandemic history of 1918 Spanish Influenza, 2009 H1N1 pandemic (Swine Flu), Ebola, H5N1 Hong Kong outbreak, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and SARS. It provides strategies and framework for global coordination, public education, improving healthcare capabilities, vaccination development and other priority issues. It provides a road map to deal with future outbreaks.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This combo course has been approved for total of 12 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063