We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Two ASRT approved courses providing 30.75 cat. A credits
-Earn 30.75CME for ARDMS(RDMS, RDCS & RVT)
-Ultrasound Techniques course satisfies all sonography certification Str. Edu requirement
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBooks & tests from 'Thank you' page or email)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $89 (on sale, 18% combo discount)
Optional: Get book at Amazon separately
30CME: Ultrasound & Pt. Safety - ARDMS ARRT, Sale, Try&Buy
- ARDMS(RDMS,RDCS&RVT): 30.75CME
- ARRT: 30.75CE
State acceptance for radiology only*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO) – not Accepted
- Florida – course#1 Accepted/Technical Cat, course#2 Accepted/3CE Personal Dev Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – 12 CE indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Sonographers.
- ARDMS course acceptance is for RDMS, RDCS & RVT.
- ARRT course acceptance is for Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, BD, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
ASRT approved 20.25 cat. A credits.
This takece.com ultrasound CE course covers physics, equipment, preparation, examination techniques, positioning of the patient and scanning techniques. It also includes normal findings and pathological findings in Neck, Chest, Scrotum, Urinary bladder, Urethra, Prostate, Seminal vesicles Penis, Kidneys, Ureters, Adrenal glands, Gastrointestinal tract, Gallbladder, Bile ducts, Spleen, Pancreas, Liver, Abdominal cavity and retroperitoneum. Furthermore, it explains special aspects of abdominal ultrasound and examination of HIV-infected patients.
ASRT approved 10.5 cat. A credits.
This takece.com patient safety course covers patient safety relevant to health care. It also explains the importance and tools for effective patient communication, infection prevention & control. Furthermore the course also covers human factors, accountability, being an effective team player and learning from errors to prevent harm.