-Download test questions for free
-No. of ASRT approved Category A Credits: 26
-Earn 26CME for ARDMS(RDMS, RDCS & RVT)
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. We will email you test access code.
3. Give Online test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$69: Test Only (see $16 deal*)
$149.95: Test & eBook (combo discount)
$159.95: Test & Book (combo discount)
$89: eBook Only
$110: Book Only
Used book buy or rent at Amazon
26 CME: Medical Terminology - ARDMS Special for RDMS, RDCS & RVT
- ARDMS(RDMS,RDCS&RVT): 26CME
- ARRT Radiology: 26CE
- ARRT Ultrasound: 8CE only
- NMTCB/CAMRT: 26CE
State acceptance for radiology only*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO) – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – Accepted/directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Sonographers.
- ARDMS course acceptance is for RDMS, RDCS & RVT.
- ARRT course acceptance is for Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, BD, Ultrasound - 8CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
26 ASRT approved category A credit hours.
This is an excellent continuing education course for Imaging professionals to review. This book is designed to direct your study of medical terminology by guiding you through an organized approach to step-by-step learning. You will learn combining suffixes and prefixes with root words. During this course you will also learn word building for all systems of the body and use of Pathological, Laboratory, Surgical, Diagnostic, Pharmacological, Procedural, human body structure, cavities, planes, regions and organization terms.