We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Click here to download free eBook PDF & test
-No. of ASRT approved Category A Credits: 20.25
-Earn 20.25CME for ARDMS(RDMS, RDCS & RVT)
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-This course satisfies all sonography certification Str. Edu reqs.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $69
Optional: Get book at Amazon separately
20.25CME: Ultrasound Techniques - ARDMS,ARRT Str Edu,Try&Buy
- ARDMS(RDMS,RDCS&RVT): 20.25CME
- ARRT: 20.25CE
- CCI Certificate: 16CEU
- CCI Registry: 6CEU
State acceptance for radiology only*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – 12 CE indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Sonographers.
- ARDMS course acceptance is for RDMS, RDCS & RVT
- ARRT course acceptance is for Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, BD, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Approval: ASRT approved 20.25 cat. A credits.
Course Name: Diagnostic Ultrasound: Examination Techniques, Pathology And Physics
This takece.com ultrasound CE course covers physics, equipment, preparation, examination techniques, positioning of the patient and scanning techniques. It also includes normal findings and pathological findings in Neck, Chest, Scrotum, Urinary bladder, Urethra, Prostate, Seminal vesicles Penis, Kidneys, Ureters, Adrenal glands, Gastrointestinal tract, Gallbladder, Bile ducts, Spleen, Pancreas, Liver, Abdominal cavity and retroperitoneum. Furthermore, it explains special aspects of abdominal ultrasound and examination of HIV-infected patients.