ARRT license renewal period is of two-years. Two year license biennium period begins on the first day of licensee's birth month and ends on the last day of the month prior to the licensee's birth month.
In order to renew license, Technologist must meet ARRT continuing education requirements during biennium period. As per Section 6, of ARRT Continuing Education Requirements published on September 1 2017, there are 3 options for meeting continuing education requirements during a biennium:-
(1) earn 24 CE credits that meet the criteria set forth by ARRT; or
(2) earn certification and registration in a primary discipline not previously held and for which the individual is eligible and which ARRT recognizes for this purpose; or
(3) earn post-primary certification and registration not previously held and for which the individual is eligible and which the ARRT recognizes for this purpose.
A technologist, who fails to meet ARRT continuing education requirements, will be assigned "CE Probation" Status. See ARRT probation details.
Contact ARRT for further details.
We offer several ARRT CE courses to earn 24 CE Credits.
Click catalog below:-
Take advantage of zero wait time Try & Buy deals.
Try & Buy Steps:
1. Select a course.
2. Download free eBook.
3. Download test questions (hint: print test and circle answers).
4. Purchase test to receive instant test access-code.
5. Take test & receive instant certificate in email (hint: check junk/spam folder).
We offer 4 free CE credits. Try us out!