As per Section 9 of ARRT CE requirements, A radiologic technologist who applies for renewal of certification and registration but fails to meet the CE requirements will automatically be assigned to a “CE Probation” status. R.T.s who have been assigned to probation due to failure to meet the CE requirements will receive a credential card indicating “CE Probation.” ARRT will report this status in response to any inquiries regarding the R.T.’s or R.R.A.’s standing with the ARRT.
Length of CE probation period is about 6 months. During the CE probation period, R.T.s may be allowed to complete the credits that they were lacking during the biennium with no additional penalty credits. Please contact ARRT for details.
Check out ARRT continuing education and license renewal requirements.
Take advantage of zero wait time Try & Buy deals.
Try & Buy Steps:
1. Select a course.
2. Download free eBook.
3. Download test questions (hint: print test and circle answers).
4. Purchase test to receive instant test access-code.
5. Take test & receive instant certificate in email (hint: check junk/spam folder).
We offer several courses which provide more than 30+ ARRT category A credits:
1) ARRT 37.5 Category A Credits:
2) ARRT 34 Category A Credits:
3) ARRT 34 Category A Credits:
4) ARRT 34 Category A Credits:
5) ARRT 32 Category A Credits:
6) ARRT 32 Category A Credits:
7) ARRT 29.5 Category A Credits:
See all CE Courses
Take advantage of our no obligation TRY&BUY feature: Go to course page,see try&buy offer
Customer Reviews: 4.8/5 - 91 reviews*.
See all reviews at vocalreferences.
*status as of 03/10/2018