Respiratory CEU bundle Info:
-Purchase 2 courses providing 18 CEU at a discount. See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details.
-Course 1: Anatomy & Physiology Human Body Organization, Support, Movement & Regulation
-Course 2: Public Health Ethics
-Courses approved by AARC
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
$95.9: Test & free eBook
18 AARC CRCE: Public Health Ethics & Anatomy Physiology Org Support bundle
CEU offered: 12
This takece.com course provides a basic understanding of human anatomy and physiology, levels of organization, and the basics of cell biology. It covers skin, skeletal and muscular systems, joints, muscle tissues, nervous system and endocrine system.
Course 1: Public Health Ethics
CEU offered: 6
This takece.com course offers a case based study of public health ethics. It covers ethical framework, 3 step approach to ethical decision making and case studies. Case studies include resource allocation, disease prevention and control, health promotion, environmental and occupational health, and vulnerability of marginalized populations
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This combo course has been approved for total of 24 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063