Respiratory Ethics CEU info:
-Course Name: Public Health Ethics
-Approved for 6 contact hours by AARC
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
Test & free eBook: $41.4 (i.e $6.9 per CEU)
06 AARC CRCE: Public Health Ethics, $6.9/CEU | Respiratory Ethics CEUs
This takece.com course offers a case based study of public health ethics. It covers ethical framework, 3 step approach to ethical decision making and case studies. Case studies include resource allocation, disease prevention and control, health promotion, environmental and occupational health, and vulnerability of marginalized populations.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This course has been approved for 6 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063