Respiratory Ethics CEU info:
-Course Name: Public Health Ethics
-Approved for 6 contact hours by AARC
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
Test & free eBook: $29.94 (i.e $4.99 per CEU, 37%off)
06 AARC CRCE: Public Health Ethics, $4.99/CEU | Respiratory Ethics CEUs
This takece.com respiratory continuing education course offers a case based study of public health ethics. It covers Ethical framework, Three step approach to ethical public health decision making and Case studies. Case studies highlight practical decision making, various perspectives and multidimensional context of issues in public health practices like Resource allocation and priority setting, Disease prevention and control, Chronic disease prevention and health promotion, Environmental and occupational public health, and Vulnerability of marginalized populations.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This course has been approved for 6 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063