We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Try&Buy for Health Effects of Smoking
-Try&Buy for Cardiovascular Diseases Prevention & Control
Respiratory CEU bundle Info:
-Purchase two courses providing 30 CEU at a discount. See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
-Course 1: Health Effects of Smoking
-Course 2: Cardiovascular Diseases Prevention & Control
-Courses approved by AARC
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
Test & free eBook: $149.45 (i.e $4.99 per CEU)
30 AARC CRCE: Health Effects of Smoking & Cardio Diseases bundle, $4.99 per CEU
Course 1: Health Effects of Smoking
CEU offered: 25
This 2014 Surgeon General report covers the history and reports on how smoking habits have changed over 50 years. This course provides scientific data and evidence of health effects from tobacco. This article can be used as a guideline to spread awareness about dangers of smoking and can be used to educate patients to give up tobacco products and lead healthy lifestyles.
CEU offered: 5
This takece.com respiratory continuing education course covers cardiovascular diseases due to atherosclerosis, Cardiac arrhythmia, Congenital heart disease, Rheumatic heart disease and Chagas disease. Furthermore, it also includes risk factors, prevention and control of CVDs as well.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This combo course has been approved for total of 30 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063