-No. of test questions: 120
-No. of ASRT approved Category A Credits: 17.75
-Ideal for CCI Certificate Level (CCT and CRAT). Provides all required CEU to Certified Cardiographic Technician and Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician.
note: This course is not appropriate for CCI registry level.
-Download test questions: Click here
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. We will email you eBook and/or test access code.
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$49: Test Only
$99.95: Test & eBook (22% off discounted combo)
$119.95: Test & Book
16+ CCI CCT & CRAT CEU: Medical Terminology Quick & Easy
- ARRT Radiology – Accepted
- ARRT Ultrasound - 8 CE only
- ARDMS – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level all CEU, registry level 6 CEU only)
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Category
- MA - 12 CEU healthcare practice related
- Texas – 12 CE Indirectly related
- Other States - Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Cardiovascular Technologists.
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Name: Quick and Easy Medical Terminology
Credits: 17.75 ASRT approved cat. A credit for CCI Certificate Level (CCT and CRAT).
This takece.com continuing education course covers combining suffixes and prefixes with root words, word building for all systems of the body and use of Pathological, Laboratory, Surgical, Diagnostic, Pharmacological, Procedural, human body structure, cavities, planes, regions and organization terms.