-Course Name: Asthma and Indoor Air
-Approved for 8 contact hours by AARC
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
Test & free eBook: $39.92 (i.e $4.99 per CEU, 37% off)
08 AARC CRCE: Asthma and Indoor Air, $4.99 per CEU
This takece.com respiratory continuing education course about Asthma & Indoor Air Exposures provides an overview of Asthma causes, Risk Factors for Asthma, Patient Morbidity and Mortality, Components of Indoor Air causes of Asthma: Biologic Exposure, Chemical Exposure and Tobacco Smoke Exposure, Strategies for exposure mitigation and prevention and Scientific evidence supporting prescribed mitigation strategies.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This course has been approved for 8 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063