We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Download free eBook PDF & test
- No. of Nursing Contact hours: 32
- No. of CCI CEU, ARRT Category A Credits: 32
- Ideal for RN/LPN needing 30 or more Nursing CE.
- This course meets all RN and LPN CE requirements for these states: AK, AR, CA, DC, GA, IL, KS, MA, NE, NH, NM, NV, SC.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $29
Optional: hardcover available separately
32 Nursing, CCI & ARRT CE: Improving Cardiac Arrest Survival, Try&Buy
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
- CCI - Accepted
- ARRT – Accepted
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
Course Title: Improving Cardiac Arrest Survival
32 Nursing Contact hours
32 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits
This takece.com course examines the complete system of response to cardiac arrest in the United States. It identifies treatments and strategies to improve the survival and recovery of patients. The recommendations of Strategies to Improve Cardiac Arrest Survival will help medical establishment & community to improve health outcomes from sudden cardiac arrest.