We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Click here to download free eBook PDF & test
-No. of CCI CEU, ARRT Category A Credits: 24.5
-Course Length: 209 pages
-No. of test questions: 120
-Ideal course for CCI cardiovascular technologist & specialist. Good study for ARRT Imaging tech.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $69
24.5 CCI CEU: Cardiovascular effects from Smoke – 209 pages, Try&Buy
- CCI - Accepted
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- Nursing- Accepted. For details: click here
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO) – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Category
- MA - 12 CEU healthcare practice related
- Texas – 12 CE Indirectly related
- Other States - Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Cardiovascular Technologists.
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
24.5 CCI CEU and ARRT cateogroy A credits.
This takece.com continuing education course covers how secondhand smoke exposure causes cardiovascular effects. It includes Oxidative Stress, Autonomic Effects, Endothelial Dysfunction, Thrombosis, Inflammation, Hyperlipidemia, Myocardial Infarction(MI) and other effects. Furthermore, the course explains risk factors for acute coronary events, U.S. smoking policies, global tobacco policies smoking bans and epidemiologic studies.