-No. of ARRT & ARMRIT accepted CE Credits: 27.5
-Ideal course for ARRT(MRI) & ARMRIT
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-Satisfy all ARRT MRI certification Structured Edu requirement by purchasing this combo course.
-For more CE choices, Please visit our MRI CE Catalog.
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & Course Material: $79
27.5 CE: MRI The Basics - ARMRIT, ARRT CE Credits
- ARRT – Accepted
- ARMRIT - Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
This section, about state acceptance, does not apply to MRI licensees because it is about radiation regulation. MRI has no radiation.
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted Technical
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – 12CE Accepted indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: MRI: The Basics
ARRT & ARMRIT accepted category A CE: 27.5
This takece.com MRI continuing education course covers fundamentals. It provides essential information on MRI exam, basic imaging techniques, imaging hardware, image presentation, image artifacts, clinical images, NMR Spectroscopy, Fourier transforms, imaging principles, Fourier transform imaging principles, fast imaging techniques, advanced imaging techniques, the mathematics of NMR and spin physics.