We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):-
-Download free eBook PDF & test of course1
-Download free eBook PDF & test of course2
Purchase two category A courses providing 36+ CEU at 23% discount.
-See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
-Ideal course for CCI
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $99 (on sale 23% off)
36+ CCI CEU, ARRT category A CE: Cardiac Arrest & Diseases - On Sale Try&Buy
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- CCI - Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO) – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Category
- MA - 12 CEU healthcare practice related
- Texas – 12 CE Indirectly related
- Other States - Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Cardiovascular Technologists.
- Courses Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
32 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com continuing education course explains how to improve cardiac arrest survival. This CE course also covers differences between cardiac arrest and heart attack; the types and characteristics of primary cardiac arrest arrhythmias, the cardiac arrest chain of survival, out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and in-hospital cardiac arrest. Use of MRI and cardiac CT to detect specific structural disorders that are known risk factors for cardiac arrest; Use of X-rays and Ultrasound as diagnostic tools. Furthermore, it includes emergency medical services response to cardiac arrest and implementing patient and family centered care.
Credits: 9.5 CCI CEUs and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com continuing education course covers cardiovascular diseases due to atherosclerosis, Cardiac arrhythmia, Congenital heart disease, Rheumatic heart disease and Chagas disease. Furthermore, it also includes risk factors, prevention and control of CVDs as well.