-No. of ARRT Cat A Credits: 9
-Course Length: 86 pages
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-Ideal course to fulfill California Fluoroscopy Safety 4CE Continuing Education requirement for Physician Assistant, Physicians, Surgeons, Podiatrists, Chiropractors and Certified Radiologic Technologists fluoroscopy permit.
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. Everything you need will be emailed
3. Pass Online Test & get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free IAEA eBook*: $49.9
09 CE: Fluoroscopy Safety & Dosage
- ARRT – Accepted
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 9 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
- Nursing- click here
- ARDMS - Not accepted
- AMA - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology**:
- California – Accepted meets fluoroscopy safety req, Does not include digital radiography
- Florida – Accepted Technical
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- This course satisfies CE requirement for CA fluoroscopy permit. It is not AMA category 1 course and does not satisfy CE required to maintain state medical license.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
** See FAQ for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: Fluoroscopy Safety & Dosage
CE Credits: ARRT 9 cat. A credits
This takece.com course covers fluoroscopic safety and dosage in interventional procedures. The course further includes basic principles of radiation protection, practical aspects of limiting radiation delivery to the patient, skin injury and fluoroscopy-on time and maximum skin dose; Image quality, dosimetry and radiation management of the patient. This course meets fluoroscopy safety requirements in California.
*note: free ebook is published and provided by the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA.