-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 24
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-Ideal for ARRT, California digital radiography & fluoroscopy safety CE needs.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $69
24CE: Radiology Handbook incl 4hrs of digital & fluoro req
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- NMTCB – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
- Nursing- Accepted. For details: click here
- ARDMS - Not accepted
- AMA - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted-includes 4 hr of digital radiography & fluoroscopy safety
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: Diagnostic Radiology Handbook
CE Credits: ARRT 24 cat. A credits
This takece.com continuing education course provides essential information on radiation protection, patient dosimetry, occupational exposure, digital imaging, fluoroscopy safety/equipment, radiography imaging system, radiation biology, fundamentals of physics, quality management and imaging modalities. This course satisfies 4 hours of digital radiography and fluoroscopy safety requirement.