-No. of ARRT Cat A Credits: 4
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click Here
-Ideal course to fulfill California Fluoroscopy Safety 4CE Continuing Education requirement for Physician Assistant, Physicians, Surgeons, Podiatrists, Chiropractors and Certified Radiologic Technologists fluoroscopy permit.
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. Everything you need will be emailed
3. Pass Online Test & get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free learning material: $25.9
04 CE: Fluoroscopy Safety in Pediatric Imaging *NewCourse*
- ARRT – Accepted
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 4 CEU, registry level 4 CEU)
- ARDMS - Not accepted
- AMA - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology**:
- California – Accepted meets fluoroscopy safety req, Does not include digital radiography
- Florida – Accepted Technical
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- This course satisfies CE requirement for CA fluoroscopy permit. It is not AMA category 1 course and does not satisfy CE required to maintain state medical license.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
** See FAQ for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: Fluoroscopy Safety in Pediatric Imaging
CE Credits: ARRT 4 cat. A credits
This takece.com course covers fluoroscopy safety in pediatric imaging. The course further includes radiation protection, basic operation of fluoroscopic equipment, image quality and patient dose in fluoroscopy. This course meets fluoroscopy safety requirements in California.