4.5 CE: MRI Safety - ARMRIT, ARRT CE Credits *NewCourse*
- ARRT – Accepted
- ARMRIT – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology**:
This section, about state acceptance, does not apply to MRI licensees because it is about radiation regulation. MRI has no radiation.
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted Technical
- MA – Accepted healthcare practice
- Texas – Accepted indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
** See FAQ for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: MRI Safety
CE Credits: ARRT 4.5 cat. A credits
This takece.com course covers protocols for MRI screening and safety. It also includes pediatric MR safety concerns, magnetic field–related issues, MRI contrast agents, cryogen safety, and MRI zones.