Try & Buy Deal (simple & EZ):
- Click here to download free IAEA eBook* & test
-No. of NMTCB & ARRT CE Credits: 28
-Category 'A' Course
-ARRT SSA coding: click here
-NMTCB(CT) require 24 CE & 12 additional CE specific to CT.
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. Everything you need will be emailed
3. Pass Online Test & get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free IAEA eBook*: $79
28CE: Nuclear Medicine Handbook1 - ideal for NMTCB(CNMT) & ARRT(NMT) | Try&Buy
- ARRT – Accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology**:
- California – Accepted for 3 NMT categories only. CA licensees should check out combo course
- CA Nuclear Medicine breakdown:
- 6CE: Nonimaging in vivo,in vitro tests
- 7CE: Imaging diagnostic NMT procedures
- 6CE: Preparation of radioactive material
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
** See FAQ for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: Nuclear Medicine Handbook-Part I
No. of ARRT & NMTCB CE Credits: 28
Course Category: A
This takece.com Nuclear Medicine continuing education course (Ch 1 to 10) covers radiation protection, basic physics for nuclear medicine, basic radiobiology, radionuclide production, statistics for radiation measurement, basic radiation detectors, electronics related to nuclear medicine imaging devices, radiopharmacy, non-imaging detectors/counter and quality control.
*note: free ebook is published and provided by the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA.