Try & Buy Deal (simple & EZ):
- Ideal CEU combo to meet The Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS) exam requirement. You must complete required CEUs before you apply for RPhS exam.
Purchase 2 ASRT approved courses providing 45 credits accepted by ARRT, ARDMS & CCI for RPhS examination at a discount price.
-See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBooks & tests from 'Thank you' page or email)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $135 (combo discount)
45 CEU: Ultrasound Manuals, meet RPhS CCI Exam requirement, Try&Buy
- CCI RPhs Exam - Accepted
- ARDMS – Accepted
- ARRT – Accepted
State acceptance for radiology only*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – 12 CE indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Sonographers or Cardiovascular Technologists.
- CCI course acceptance is for RPhs Exam Only.
- ARDMS course acceptance is for RDMS, RDCS & RVT.
- ARRT course acceptance is for Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, BD, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
ASRT approved 20.25 cat. A credits.
This takece.com ultrasound CE course covers physics, equipment, preparation, examination techniques, positioning of the patient and scanning techniques. It also includes normal findings and pathological findings in Neck, Chest, Scrotum, Urinary bladder, Urethra, Prostate, Seminal vesicles Penis, Kidneys, Ureters, Adrenal glands, Gastrointestinal tract, Gallbladder, Bile ducts, Spleen, Pancreas, Liver, Abdominal cavity and retroperitoneum. Furthermore, it explains special aspects of abdominal ultrasound and examination of HIV-infected patients.
ASRT approved 25.25 category A credits
Course covers 4 areas:
Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN)
Pediatric Sonography (PS)
This comprehensive ultrasound CE course covers safety of diagnostic ultrasound, preparation, examination techniques, normal findings and pathological findings in obstetrics, gynecology, breast, pediatric and musculoskeletal sonography. Furthermore, it also includes the use of Doppler in obstetrics; The course offers breast biopsy technique, neonatal cranial ultrasound and neonatal intestinal obstruction information.