-No. of test questions: 120
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 17.75
-Ideal for ARRT, ARDMS, CCI - certificate level(CCT and CRAT), NMTCB
-Download test questions: Click here
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. We will email you eBook and/or test access code.
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$49: Test Only
$99.95: Test & eBook (22% off discount combo)
$119.95: Test & Book
17.75 CE: Medical Terminology Quick & Easy
- ARRT Radiology – Accepted
- ARRT Ultrasound - 8 CE only
- ARDMS – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level all CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – 12 CE Accepted/indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Name: Quick and Easy Medical Terminology
Credits: 17.75 ARRT category A credit.
This takece.com continuing education course covers combining suffixes and prefixes with root words, word building for all systems of the body and use of Pathological, Laboratory, Surgical, Diagnostic, Pharmacological, Procedural, human body structure, cavities, planes, regions and organization terms.