-No. of ARRT Cat A Credits: 12
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: click here
-Ideal for ARRT & Limited Xray Permit CE needs.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $49.90
12 CE: Radiation Safety in Radiography
- ARRT – Accepted
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 9 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
- ARDMS - Not accepted
- AMA - Not accepted
- Nursing - click here
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted includes 4 hr of fluoroscopy safety
- Florida – Accepted Technical
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- This course satisfies CE requirement for CA fluoroscopy permit. It is not AMA category 1 course and does not satisfy CE required to maintain state medical license.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title:Radiation Safety in Radiography
CE Credits: ARRT 12 cat. A credits
This takece.com radiation safety course covers radiation safety standards, general guidelines for clinical medical imaging and quality assurance. It also covers basic radiation safety in Fluoroscopy, Computed Tomography, Bone Densitometry and other interventional procedures.